Wednesday, October 13, 2010

4 more hours...

until our next ultrasound! And we should hopefully see a heartbeat today!!

We had an ultrasound last Wednesday and everything was looking good. They told me I should be 5 weeks 2 days, I figured I was 5 weeks 4 days but the ultrasound measured 5 weeks 5 days so either way we were ahead of the game :) According to my dating, I should be 6 weeks 4 days today. My progresterone is still borderline to where it should be so they will be checking that today and hopefully it will have gone up so we can stop the bloodwork.

Sorry I didn't update sooner but between the extreme exhaustion and Jr. not napping well, I'm not getting much computer time lately. I am starting to get some bouts of nausea, especially late in the afternoon and around dinner. This was exactly the time I had it with Jr. I'm trying to remember to eat more in the morning and at lunch to keep my stomach fuller and then it doesn't affect me as much. But then of course if I don't feel as sick, I freak out that the symptom is gone.

So, hopefully, I can stay sane the next few hours. Jr. has a class and I'm hoping to run some errands so we aren't sitting around the house watching the minutes tick by on the clock...

1 comment:

  1. SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! I cant wait to hear about the appointment today. And knowing you only transferred one and got that BFP makes me think hard about our plan to transfer more than one..hmm.

    Again, SO HAPPY!

    ReplyDelete