Thursday, September 30, 2010

beta #2

624!!

Since the two tests were only 44 hours apart (instead of 48) that means my doubling time was just over 38 hours...not too bad :)

Unfortunately, I did have some clotty bleeding on Monday night. I called Tuesday morning and they said not to worry about it too much since it had stopped. I haven't had any since then and am trying to stay reassured that that my numbers still did what I wanted them to do even with the bleeding.

Since I had a good test, I don't get to go back for a week :( I'll have an ultrasound and more bloodwork on Wednesday...better start figuring out ways to keep myself busy!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! That's the best feeling in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo!!! This is excellent news! Can't wait to hear about your ultrasound.

    ReplyDelete