Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 21 Lupron Start

AF still hasn't arrived so we are moving on to Plan B. I e-mailed my nurse coordinator Friday to see if there was anyway a September transfer was still possible and she suggested a Day 21 Lupron Start. This still isn't a for sure thing, but it was the only possibility we had left. I went in for an ultrasound and bloodwork this morning to verify that I have already ovulated and will start Lupron tonight. If AF comes in time ( I'm still waiting to find out what that date is) we can still do a September transfer, if it doesn't, then we will do an October transfer instead. Either way, I'm back on Lupron tonight...can't wait to see what drug induced tantrums I throw this time...


  1. welcome to lupron land! :) i'm on week 3 and i'm irritable and forgetful. and my belly is bruised.

    hoping AF comes when she's expected!

  2. Hi, I just found your blog and I have been following your journey. Hope the Lupron doesn't drive you too crazy, and that AF arrives in time.

  3. Thanks for your comment! I was just reading back on your story. Hope things work out for this cycle. Everyone keeps telling me that it will be easier trying for baby #2, but I just don't believe them...