Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The glass was half empty :(

Negative

I know I said I wasn't going to test until Thursday but I woke up this morning bleeding. I talked it over with W and we decided to go ahead and test so if it was positive I could call and see if I needed to increase my progesterone. The test was absolutely and completely negative. There were lots of tears...even from W who holds himself together very well. Luckily Jr. and i had a class this morning so that kept my mind off things for awhile but now it's nap time and I'm just sitting in my quiet house feeling sorry for myself.

So I will stay on my meds until Friday's Beta but I am currently enjoying a Diet Coke since as far as I'm concerned, it is over.

2 comments:

  1. I am sooo sorry. I am sending hugs your way and hug that little boy of yours! Sending prayers and hugs your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sooooo sorry sweetie. Thinking of you. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete