Monday, November 8, 2010

10 weeks

How far along? 10 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain: If I consider my base weight what I weighed the day of my BFP instead of my pre-cycle weight then I still haven't gained any weight.
Maternity clothes: Wore my first skirt on Saturday and gradually getting everything else washed
Sleep: Getting better but still trying to teach myself to sleep on my side (I'm a stomach sleeper)
Best moment this week: energy is starting to return
Movement: not yet
Food cravings: I wish i had a craving so that there was something I enjoyed eating but so far haven't found anything I like
Gender: don't know...but my body is changing VERY differently than it did with my boy so girl?? or hormones??
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly button: no change
What I miss: coke zero
What I am looking forward to: hearing the heartbeat soon
Milestones: Placenta is starting to take over and we are done with PIO shots

No comments:

Post a Comment