Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Babies!!

One year ago today, was my IVF retrieval. They got 8 eggs, 7 were mature and all 7 of these fertilized.

One year later..

2 didn't make it "off the table" - they just couldn't keep up with their brothers and sisters. I'm sorry I couldn't give them the warm cushy home that the rest of them had or will have but know they are in a wonderful place now!

3 are frozen waiting for me...i don't know when down the road I will see them again but I know I WILL see them again.

1...my little Fred...was quite the overachiever. Despite the fact that we told him to just stay put and make himself comfortable...he went exploring...into my left fallopian tube. He tried and tried to hang on despite what the doctors did but eventually he was gone too. Amazing how much personality I have always pictured this little guy (or girl) with despite never being able to meet him.

and 1 little baby...my little squirt...is currently about 12 inches long and showing me how strong his legs are. He is squirming and kicking as I write this. I can't wait to meet him in a few short months!!

No comments:

Post a Comment