Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A possible Christmas miracle??

So things are happening a little quicker than expected. I went in for my ultrasound and blood work this morning to see if I needed another dose of follistim and I had one follicle at 22 ready to go. I came home, triggered and went off for an acupuncture appointment. Tomorrow morning (Christmas Eve), I go in for the IUI. We can only do one this time since they are closed on Christmas day so we will be having a "fun" Christmas morning. I'm feeling really good about this...I think it might be my Christmas miracle!!

Oh and on a side note, the acupuncture went really well. I didn't freak out and I was very relaxed the next day. It was amazing the different ways of looking at things. The chiropractor game my an exam. He checked the strength of my vertebrae. Each one was really strong except for one. Apparently, that is the vertebrae that carries all the nerves to the reproductive organs. In addition to the acupuncture, I'll get an adjustment each time to help strengthen that vertebrae. I go back in a couple of hours for round 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment