Monday, April 5, 2010

Time

I am less than two months away from my 2 year TTC anniversary. To a non-Iffer that may seem like a really long time but it really seems like it has gone quickly and I know I may have years ahead of me of trying. However a couple of days ago I realized how much can happen in those two years. A facebook friend just announced that she was 4 months pregnant with baby #2. My first thought was wow that was fast...baby #1 won't be one until June but then I realized just how much she has done since I started TTC

begining of June 08 - I start TTC
July 08 - friend gets married
June 09 - baby #1 born
April 10 - 4 months pregnant #2

In less than two years she has gotten married, gotten pregnant, had a baby and is now pregnant again...maybe two years is longer than I thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment